Rylee Meek is the Founder and CEO of The Social Dynamic Selling System, which has flipped the concepts of dinner marketing on its head by turning sales into science. He went from having $673 in his bank account after a failed venture to a multi-hundred million dollar company in just ten years. He has created a selling system that helps entrepreneurs and business owners achieve higher revenues each year.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Rylee Meek talks about how he had just $670 in his pocket to starting his company, The Social Dynamic Selling System
- The initial business mistakes Rylee made and what he learned from them
- How do you find the next big product?
- The role of markets shifting online and the importance of connection and growth tracking to success
- How can you craft your message to get leads and land clients?
- Rylee talks about his new book, Food for Thought, and how to use dinner seminar marketing to grow your business