Dr. Scot Gray is the founder of several health care businesses including regenerative health centers such as Stem Cell One in Central Ohio, as well as Gray Marketing Enterprises where he helps patients connect with healthcare offices all over the US. They've connected over 100,000 patients with the perfect doctors in their area over the last 15 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What do most people expect from a marketing agency?
- Changing the singular mindset from being ready to fail to find ways to succeed
- Dr. Scot discusses the importance of having someone to keep you accountable.
- How Pixar Animation Studios sets the perfect example of working until your idea succeeds
- Why clients who are ready to grow and get their ROI should consider signing up with Dr. Scot
- The value of good communication in marketing
In this episode…
Your mindset dictates how you go about doing your business. And when...