Dr. Scot Gray is the founder of several health care businesses including regenerative health centers such as Stem Cell One in Central Ohio, as well as Gray Marketing Enterprises where he helps patients connect with healthcare offices all over the US. They've connected over 100,000 patients with the perfect doctors in their area over the last 15 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Scot talks about the eight components of patient education and how it improves communication with patients
- How to build trust with potential patients
- Dr. Scot discusses the importance of communicating regularly with new patients
- Tips on how to prepare mentally before dealing with and talking to patients
- What Dr. Scot means by having a big idea and how it can improve your business
- Why it’s important to re-educate patients
- Dr. Scot explains the power of stories to connect with your patients.
- How to use humor to pivot your message.